about 1 month ago
Our client is a highly respected and prestigious estate agency looking for a Surveyor to join their growing Healthcare team.
The successful candidate will work on a range of properties from primary care, long term care and retirement.
We provide valuations and professional advice on behalf of healthcare investors, banks, private clients and GP
partnerships. The majority of time will be spent carrying out valuations, lease advisory work and opportunities
will arise to assist on agency instructions.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual looking to develop their career. The ideal candidate
must be enthusiastic, organised and be able to multi task within this fast-paced and varied role.
- To undertake formal Red Book valuations
- To assist in portfolio valuations for healthcare investors
- To carry out consultancy work on retirement living
- To undertake lease advisory work
- To assist on agency instructions
- To maintain department databases
- The role will require flexibility and travel
The individual must possess the following:
- MRICS (RICS Registered Valuer)
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years' post qualified experience
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Team player, with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Maintains a professional manner at all times
My client will offer a competitive package and other benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.