9 months ago
Our client is a highly respected and prestigious estate agency looking for a Surveyor to join their growing Healthcare team.
The successful candidate will work on a range of properties from primary care, long term care and retirement.
We provide valuations and professional advice on behalf of healthcare investors, banks, private clients and GP
partnerships. The majority of time will be spent carrying out valuations, lease advisory work and opportunities
will arise to assist on agency instructions.
- To undertake formal Red Book valuations
- To assist in portfolio valuations for healthcare investors
- To carry out consultancy work on retirement living
- To undertake lease advisory work
- To assist on agency instructions
- To maintain department databases
- The role will require flexibility and travel
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The individual must possess the following:
- MRICS (RICS Registered Valuer)
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years' post qualified experience
- Excellent verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly
- Team player, with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Maintains a professional manner at all times
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.