East London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
11 days ago
Our clients, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for a motivated & enthusiastic trainee estate agent, there are various positions available in the East London area including Chadwell Heath, East Ham and Wanstead.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
The successful applicant will need:
- Proven sales experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused
- Clean driving licence & own vehicle
In return our client can offer a basic salary of £18,000 and OTE £25,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.