£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 days ago
My clients, a well-respected IFA based in Liverpool are currently looking for Trainee Financial Advisors to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a professional career in within an IFA.
As a Trainee Financial Adviser, you will be required to initial support the Financial Advisers in the office with a portfolio of clients. This would include sitting on meetings held by the financial adviser, undertaking day to day financial tasks as well as communication with the client and keeping detailed notes. My clients are looking for Level 4 qualified individuals with some experience within Financial Services, ideally a paraplanner or administrator who is looking to move into this department.
My clients will offer any successful candidates, the chance to take any qualifications linked to this field of work including chartered status. Full training and support will be offered.
- Help manage clients
- Creating Annual Review Reports accurately
- Performing fund switches on client portfolios
- Maintaining contact with clients via phone calls, email and letters
- Sitting on Review Meetings with clients as well as actioning any outcomes
- Dealing with client queries in the expected time frame
- Build a strong relationship with clients
- Maintaining client records and tasks completed on the back-office system as evidence of good practice
- Be enthusiastic towards your self-development. This will include taking an interest in financial and political news, the markets and reading material such as weekly/monthly financial magazines.
- A proven track record within a financial services position
- Level 4 qualified
- A desire to succeed in a thriving environment.
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial approach
In return for this role, my clients are offering a starting basic salary of £25,000 with the OTE between £40,000 - £50,000. The role also offers training and support through extra qualifications and becoming chartered.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.