£40000 - £70000 per annum + Company Car
4 months ago
My clients, one of the largest independent Estate Agency are currently looking for a Trainee Manager at their thriving branch in Norwich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful team.
As a Trainee Manager, you will be trained to manage your very own team of property consultants providing effective leadership, maximising opportunities and department profitability alongside ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Managing a team of property consultants
- Arranging and occasionally accompanying viewings
- Arranging mortgage appointments
- Arranging valuations
- Actively seeking opportunities for potential new listings
- Building trusted relationships with vendors, managing expectations and ensuring they are kept updated throughout the sale process
Skills and qualifications (minimum):
- Estate agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Good local knowledge of towns and villages
- High end company car
- Yearly overseas trips for top performing staff
- Regular bonuses
OTE of £40,000 - £70,000 , Guarantee salary will be provided for the first couple of months
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 7pm (7pm finishes on a rota basis)
- Friday until 6pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9am - 4.30pm
- 1 - 4 Sundays 10am - 3pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.