£35000 - £40000 per annum + Guarantee
8 days ago
My clients are a Mortgage Brokerage that support a number of businesses across the UK, which include some big brands in the market. They are currently seeking a Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join their established and successful team based in Bungay.
This will eventually be a home-based position, but you will be required in the office whilst in the training period. This will be a self-employed position; however, they will guarantee you £20,000 pro rata for 6 months.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual with a passion to succeed within the mortgage industry.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Full CeMAP or equivalent qualification essential.
- Sales Experience Essential (Ideally property but would consider other sales backgrounds)
- Full UK Driving license
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer:
A fantastic training programme to get you up and running asap. They also offer a very strong commission structure, which will allow you to earn between £35,000 - £40,000 in your first year.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.