£30000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
Our clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate agency, are looking for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join their busy office in the Medway Area.
The client is currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market. They have exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects. This is a great opportunity for someone to start a fantastic career within mortgages and increase their earnings year on year.
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
- Confident, resilient and enjoys healthy and fun competition
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Preferably CeMap 1 qualified, if not they will provide training and ask candidates to pay for the exam.
- Great at building relationships with customers
- Full driving license
In return for this great opportunity, my clients are looking to pay a basic salary of £18,000 and a realistic first year OTE of £30,000 - £35,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.