£18000 - £22000 per annum + commission
about 1 month ago
Our Client is a growing impartial Mortgage brokerage based in Bishops Waltham, providing an exceptional service to clients in Hampshire and beyond. Due to their expanding business they require an additional Trainee Mortgage & Protection broker to maintain their high levels of service to both clients and the professionals we work with.
For the training program, you will be required to go to Camberley for a week. The company will pay for all expenses.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Identify customer's financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer's needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
- CeMap or other industry recognised qualification is essential
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment (within Estate Agency, Accountancy, Banking or Financial Services)
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities
- Full driving licence
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £18,000 - £22,000 + Commission. They offer a fantastic training program, which will be based in Camberley.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.