Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Car Allowance
2 months ago
Our client, an expanding estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Trainee Negotiator in Gerrards Cross.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become an estate agent. The ideal candidate will have transferable skills that can be applied within estate agency such as a strong sales or customer service background. Full support and training will be given. A full UK driving licence and own vehicle is a must.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales and lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants and vendors
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Proactive and positive approach
- Excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Previous estate agency desirable but not essential
- Local Knowledge
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Saturdays (rota) 9.00am - 1.00pm
Salary/Package: £14,000 - £16,000 Basic, £20,000 - £22,000 OTE + car allowance + parking
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.