£14000 - £15000 per annum
23 days ago
Our client, a well-known and reputable estate agency is looking for a Trainee Property Manager in Norwich.
The client is looking to recruit an ambitious and customer-focused individual, with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. This role will suit someone organised and career driven. This is a Trainee Property Manager so full training will be provided.
- Managing an allocated portfolio of properties
- Conducting pre/post tenancy inspections
- Providing exceptional service to customers
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Career Minded and Ambitious
What they can offer:
- Ongoing training
- Career progression
Hours: Monday- Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays
Salary/Package: £14,000 - £15,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.