Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £15000 per annum
8 days ago
Our client, an expanding estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Trainee Negotiator in Coventry.
This Trainee Negotiator position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become an estate agent. The ideal candidate will have transferable skills that can be applied within estate agency such as a strong sales or customer service background. Full support and training will be given. A full UK driving licence and own vehicle is a must.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales or lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants and vendors
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Proactive and positive approach
- Excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Previous estate agency desirable but not essential
- Local Knowledge
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
In return, my client offers a competitive basic salary plus amazing avenues for future progression.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful agency that's not to be missed!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.