£22000 - £24000 per annum + Car allowance
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual who is looking to start a career in estate agency! Our client due to continued success and expansion is offering a driven individual the opportunity to join their Gravesend team as a Trainee Sales Negotiator.
Ideally, they are seeking someone who has a minimum of 1 years' experience as a Sales Negotiator, however, they are willing to considered individuals who have transferable skills from other strong sales or customer service backgrounds.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales or lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants and vendors
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
To be considered for the role of Trainee Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Previous estate agency is desirable but not essential
- Local area knowledge
- Full UK driving license and use of a car
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Proactive and positive approach
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Polite telephone manner
- 8:30am-6:30pm Monday to Friday
- 9:00am-6:00pm on Saturday
- 9:00am-4:00pm Sunday
- Working a 5 day rota one day off during week and one at weekend
In return, our client is offering the successful Trainee Sales Negotiator:
- £13,000 - £14,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- £22,000 - £24,000 on target earnings
- £1,200 car allowance (per annum)
- Full support and training
- Progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.