Sittingbourne, Kent, S. E. England, England
£19000 - £21000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a successful independent agency who are expanding their Sittingbourne team due to continued business success and growth. They are seeking a professional and hungry Trainee Negotiator. The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years' experience working as a sales negotiator (preferred but not essential) and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
This Trainee Negotiator position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become an estate agent. The ideal candidate will have transferable skills that can be applied within estate agency such as a strong sales or customer service background. Full support and training will be given. A full UK driving licence and own vehicle is a must.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales or lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants and vendors
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Proactive and positive approach
- Excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Previous estate agency desirable but not essential
- Local Knowledge
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- 5 days a week
- 8:30am-6:30pm Monday to Friday
- 8:30am-6:00pm Saturday OR 9:00am-4:00pm Sunday (week day off in lieu)
- £13,000 Basic, £19,000 - £21,000 OTE, plus progression opportunities
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.