£20000 - £24000 per annum + car allowance or company car, profit share
3 days ago
Are you looking for forge a career in the property industry and have a passion for sales?
Our client, a a well-established independent estate agency, is currently expanding their team in the Upminster area and is currently seeking someone to join their team as a Trainee Sales Negotiator.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a passion for both the property industry and for hitting / exceeding KPIs. As well as, someone who is confident, has a desire to learn and has natural good interpersonal skills.
Individuals who have 12-18 months' experience in estate agency would be an ideal fit for our client, however, they would consider individuals who have a similar length of experience in a KPI sales background.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Offer a great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
To be considered for the role of Trainee Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- 12-18 months' experience - ideally in estate agency but KPI sales backgrounds would be considered
- Be highly ambitious and driven
- Ability to work alone, as well as apart of a wider team
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Passion for the property industry
In return, my client is offering:
- A basic salary plus commission on target earnings between of £20,000 - £24,000
- Potential car allowance or use of the company car
- End of year profit share
- Company progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.