£30000 - £35000 per annum
13 days ago
Our client is a respected independent estate agency who are expanding their Canada Water office by recruiting another Trainee/ Junior Lettings Negotiator. This is as a result of continued business success and growth making it an excellent time to join. The ideal candidate will be a good team player, confident and hard working. If you are looking for a career within property this is an ideal opportunity to join a company which can provide excellent training and future opportunities within the business.
A full UK driving licence and own vehicle is a must.
- Answering incoming calls/ emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Attending viewing appointments
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Lettings administration
- Regular landlord contact
- 9am- 6.30pm Mon- Fri
- Every other Sat 10am- 4pm
- Half day in liu
In return, our client can offer:
- Basic salary £15,000 - £16,000
- Realistic on target earnings between £30,000- £35,000
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.