£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a well know independent estate agent who requires a Training & Compliance Coordinator this is an exciting opportunity for a Training & Compliance Coordinator to join our thriving property company based in Sale.
You will be responsible for the following:
- The identification and planning of all training needs across the organisation
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant/industry legislation
- Keeping up to date records of all training including new starter, developmental and technical training
- Plan and organise the full cycle of programme delivery and liaise with key stakeholders across the business
- Assist with the review and development of internal compliance, guidance, forms and admin systems and assist in the communication of these
- Identify effective ways to communicate and promote both training and compliance
- Provide information, updates and reports to others in the business
- Work on special projects as defined
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Property industry experience
- Enthusiasm and reliability
- You must be meticulously organised, presentable, a good communicator and able to use your own initiative.
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential as you will be required to undertake training activities at several locations across the North West.
- £25,000 - £30,000 Basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.