£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance & Mileage
8 months ago
Calling all experienced Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Sales Valuers who wish to join a highly successful Online Agent - Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Our clients, a successful and nationally-recognised Online Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join the team as they look to expand their network. The successful individual will have valuation experience and great knowledge of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Following their continued success and further investment, our client is experiencing high volumes of business across the whole of the UK. The role is home-based, however, an office area is available. Local area knowledge is key as employees will be expected to win instructions in Edinburgh & Glasgow. This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency Valuations and can hit the ground running. You will be required to work hard, be driven, motivated with a real passion to succeed. You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively.
- Producing a volume of property valuations reports whilst ensuring timescales and targets are met
- Obtaining availability and property details from customers (members of the public)
- Researching comparable properties and analysis of market data
- Floor plans & photos
- Collating research and producing accurate market recommendations in for the form a property valuation report
- Use of multiple systems, including web portals and IT systems.
- Carrying out additional market research on behalf of clients
- Must have 3 years valuing experience
- Listing ability essential
- Local Knowledge is essential
- Able to spot business opportunities
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Smart and well-presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Local knowledge of the area
- Driver with full a UK license
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £22,000, with OTE of £60,000 - £65,000. Plus £3,000 car allowance along with car mileage.
Home based position
- First appointments at 9am, last appointments at 6pm (One day per week your last appointment will be at 4pm)
- Alternate Saturdays with last appointment at 2pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.