Up to £20000 per annum
5 months ago
Our clients, a firm of Chartered Surveyors incorporating both commercial and residential, are currently looking for a Valuation Service Co-Ordinator to join their expanding team.
Our clients are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and have a proven track record of providing the very best client care. Every member of the team is encouraged to 'go the extra mile', by delivering more, adding value and exceeding the expectations of their clients.
A Valuation Services Co-ordinator is part of a team who co-ordinate activities in support of the Valuation & Survey Department, ensuring high standards of customer service.
- To operate within a team as front line customer support to clients in booking survey and valuation appointments in areas of the UK.
- To establish opportunities to build new leads and develop business growth.
- To maintain data by updating relevant records and databases working on systems called Quest and eTech. To work to agreed targets, so that Chartered Surveyors receive administrative support and have a point of contact to support all their role in the field.
- To respond to all requests for quotes from clients on all types of valuations and have an understanding of our products and services.
- To manage and support inbound and outbound calls - providing customer support and working alongside the Chartered Valuation Surveyors as part of a Valuation Services Team.
- To observe client confidentiality and to ensure that a professional service is provided at all times.
- To establish opportunities to quote for survey work and to follow up leads in gaining private work as well as meeting the needs of our panel suppliers.
- To work with all Departments in promoting Survey's services and building cross referrals.
- Must be computer literate with an ability to use Word and Excel.
- A previous knowledge of Quest/eTech would be preferable as well as a previous understanding of bank panel management and/or valuation and surveying practices. However, full training will be provided.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-17:30
In return my client can offer a basic salary of £20,000 plus commission.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.