7 months ago
Our clients are a firm of Chartered Surveyors who cover all national sectors. They are currently looking for a Chartered Valuation Surveyor to join their team in Cambridge at Surveyor/Senior Surveyor level.
They are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and have a proven track record of providing the very best client care, the testament to this the large percentage of their clients who have been with them for many years. Every member of the team is encouraged to 'go the extra mile' by delivering more, adding value and exceeding the expectations of their clients.
- To generate fee-paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertake bank valuations, development appraisals and have excellent report writing skills. This role provides an opportunity for the Surveyor to develop their skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of valuation within the residential (development) and commercial sectors.
- To work within the Cambridge valuation department, part of the wider Eastern Regional Valuation team.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records.
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and ideally a Registered Valuer.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- Must have a minimum 1-2 years PQE
In return for this fantastic opportunity, my clients are looking to offer a competitive salary and a Bonus scheme. This package will also include Health Care, Pension, Car Allowance, Mobile and Laptop.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.