Up to £50000 per annum + commission and benefits
5 months ago
Are you an MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS Surveyor looking for an opportunity to progress your career?
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients who are currently seeking an experienced Residential Surveyor to join their successful team in the North London/Hertfordshire area.
Our client is a highly regarded private practice of Surveyors who cover Building Surveys and valuation work in the Hertfordshire area. Regulated by the RICS they have over 70 years of post-qualification experience. They are looking for a competent Residential valuation Survey who can join their team and hit the ground running.
- To generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertake property valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- The jobholder will need to be qualified at a minimum level of AssocRICS and possess Registered Valuer Status
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
The successful Surveyor will be expected to work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- £50,000 plus commission and benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.