£30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Car/ Car Allowance
19 days ago
Our client is Independent estate agency based across the North West & Cumbria are seeking an Branch/Valuation Manager for their branch based in Barrow-In-Furness.
The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional to join the office based in Lancaster.
Duties will include:
- Manage day to day running of the office
- Maximising income & profit from a range of products & services
- Setting office & individual targets
- Managing the development of the team to fill their full potential
- Ensuring business is compliant with current legislation
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- A local knowledge would be good but not essential
- The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years Senior Estate Agency experience
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard working & focused
- Able to inspire & motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Hours: Monday - Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
Salary: In return, our client is offering an basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience) and realistic OTE of £30,000 - £40,000 plus car allowance or company car for the right candidate.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.