Bingley, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
16 days ago
This role is with an independent Estate Agency based in Bingley. The client is successful and reputable independent Estate Agent who is currently looking for an experienced Valuer to join their busy team in Bingley.
As a Valuer you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a sales valuation and lister.
You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Sales Valuer you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
- Generate valuations through canvassing
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Friday 8:30am - 5 pm
- Every other Saturday 9am - 1pm (Day lieu)
- £21,000 - £27,000 Basic
- OTE £35,000 - £40,000 uncapped
- Plus Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.