Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a successful and high-end estate agency based in Bury St. Edmunds area are currently looking for a driven and highly experienced Valuer to join their team.
As a Valuer for our client your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals, and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. This role will encompass all aspects of the listing process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and community focused agency, that's not to be missed!
To be considered for the role of Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions
- A valid UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as, on an individual basis
The role responsibilities will include, but will not be limited too:
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Winning instructions for the sales team
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions
- Negotiate offers between parties
- Arranging and occasionally accompanying viewings
- General admin duties
In return, our client is offering:
- Working hours - Monday to Friday, Alternate Saturdays (day off in lieu) 5 day week
- £19,000 - £22,000 basic salary
- £35,000 OTE
- Other company benefits and incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.