Up to £45000 per annum + Company Car
2 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work with my well-known client within their busy branch in the Cambridge area. They are currently looking for a Valuer, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in estate agency to join their team.
Ideally, they are looking for an individual who has a real passion for their work and will be able to show / install this passion into the branch. As well as, being results driven and able to embrace accountability and responsibility.
As a Valuer, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing your team.
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- An ability to inspire, lead and act as a role model for other team members
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Gained experience in leading a team within the property industry
- Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills
- PMA and CPR Competent
- Successful record in directly driving business, maintaining client relationships
- Up to date with local and national property news
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills.
- £18,000 - £25,000
- OTE £45,000
- Plus company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.