Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £40000 per annum + Company Car
4 months ago
Our Client, a successful Estate Agency, is looking for an accomplished Senior Sales Valuer / Manager to join their busy team in Harborne.
Ideally, they are looking for a key member of staff to take over the majority of the valuations so the Director can concentrate on the continued expansion of the business. The successful candidate will need to have a proven track record of generating new business, winning instructions, as well as being committed to offering outstanding customer service. Having local knowledge is desirable.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Valuer / Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong valuations conversions
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and use of own vehicle
- Monday to Friday and a Saturday rota
- £18,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- £45,000 OTE
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.