Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Calling all experienced Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Sales Valuers who wish to join a highly successful Online Agent - Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Our clients, a successful and nationally recognised Online Estate Agency, is currently looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join the team on a self-employed basis as they look to expand their network.
The successful individual must have valuation experience and expert local knowledge of Hemel Hempstead.
Following their continued success and further investment, our client is experiencing high volumes of business across the whole of the UK. The role is home-based, although local area knowledge is key as employees will be expected to win instructions in their local patch.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing your own diary to satisfy customers' needs.
- Undertaking Market Appraisals.
- Upselling Conveyancing and Mortgage Services
- Selling the benefits of the Online Estate Agency approach.
- Generating new leads through marketing and networking.
To be considered for the role of Self-Employed Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car
- Driven and target focused
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Personable manner
- Local area knowledge - essential
- Sales valuation experience
- Realistic OTE of £55,000 - £65,000 pa!
- Retainer provided
- Admin support via head office
- Professional marketing material
- Excellent internal training
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.