Up to £45000 per annum + Company Car
about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-known multi-branch Estate Agency is seeking a Valuer / Lister based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
This is a role that requires someone who already possess experience as a either a Senior Negotiator or Valuer and can hit the ground running. To be successful in this role you must be a hard working, driven, motivated individual who has a real passion to succeed!
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
To be considered for the role of Valuer / Lister with our client you must have the following requirements:
- Experience as either a Senior Negotiator or Valuer within the property industry
- Proven success in property valuations
- Highly organised
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- You must hold a full clean UK driving license
- Have the ability to manage your own time effectively
In return my client will offer:
- Basic £18,000 - £25,000
- OTE £45,000
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.