Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Car
29 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients, an independent reputable Estate Agency based in Tyneside, are seeking a strong, hungry Valuer/Lister to join their successful agency.
As a Sales Valuer you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have sales valuation and listing experience. You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Sales Valuer you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is essential.
- Generate valuations through canvassing
- Attend valuations/listings
- To successfully list, sell and let a targeted number of properties and ancillary services.
- Generate potential valuation, viewing, financial services and legal appointments.
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Running morning meetings for the sales team
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/appraisals/listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000 (Depending on experience) with an OTE of £30,000 - £40,000 uncapped commission, plus a company car.
Monday to Friday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Saturdays 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM (1 in 3) which could alter based on business requirements.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.