Up to £28000 per annum
14 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful independent estate agency based in Norwich who is looking for a driven and enthusiastic, experienced Valuer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service.
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Generate valuations through canvassing
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Winning listings/gaining new instructions
- Assisting the Branch Manager when necessary
- Generating sales leads and following these up
- Keeping in regular contact with vendors and buyers
- Converting Valuations
- Previous estate agency experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Polite and professional approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target driven and dynamic
You will be required to work Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, Saturday 8.30am - 1.00pm (Half day in week off).
In return my client is offering a competitive basic of up to £19,000 (Depending on experience), with OTE of £28,000 (First Year) and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.