Up to £45000 per annum + Company Car
23 days ago
Our client, a highly experienced and well-established Estate Agency, are currently recruiting for a Property Valuer in the Nottingham area.
This role is ideal for developing your Market Appraisal skills through analysis and resolution of team issues. You'll be working with senior managers to drive business value, market share and accomplishing your banking goals. Alongside this, you will work on influencing results through generating valuations, guiding others in the team on booking and conducting valuations and assisting in the delivery of your Line Manager's branch strategy.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within management and team development. The candidate should also be results orientated with the ability to inspire your team members.
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- An ability to inspire, lead and act as a role model for other team members
- Able to work well under pressure
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Gained experience in leading a team within the property industry
- Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills
- PMA and CPR Competent
- Successful record in directly driving business, maintaining client relationships
- Up to date with local and national property news
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills.
- A basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience
- An expected OTE of £45,000
- A company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.