£30000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a well-established Agent who require a Valuer for immediate start in Preston area. This is a fantastic opportunity to represent one of the UK's fastest growing and award-winning online estate agents. Innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology have formed my client into a known UK-wide brand, revolutionising the property sector, forming a central support team and technical centre of excellence.
This role will allow you to build your own business, acting an integral part of the client's brand, offering property knowhow and providing the best service to customers, combining a personal touch with award-winning UK based central support team.
our key day-to-day activities will be providing home valuations using skills including your expert knowledge, industry and market savvy, and valuation experience. After listing - supported by our superb central team - you will stay in regular contact with the customer to ensure their sale is progressing through offer negotiations and onwards to completion.
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
- A strong desire to run your own successful business
- Excellent knowledge of the local property market including property trends
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Valuation experience
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hold a driving licence and have the use of a vehicle for business purposes
- Uncapped Commission
- Working from home
- Equipment provided including: Fuel card, camera, laptop, phone, measuring tool
- Car Allowance
- Enhanced annual leave (22 days) + bank holidays
- £18,000 Basic
- £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.