Denton, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
13 days ago
My clients are currently looking for an experienced Branch Lister to join their busy independent agency in Denton.
As one of the branch Valuer's / Lister's your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online. You will be tasked with a specific postcode area and will have support from a branch manager and office coordinator in order to maximize and deliver on key KPI's.
To succeed as a Valuer/Lister you will need to possess the following:
- Experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date.
- Ensure third party services are successfully sold including mortgage and conveyancing referrals.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous - not essential.
- A valid UK driving license & own car.
Hours - The ideal candidate will need to be confident, computer literate, drive, have strong work ethics with an ambition to succeed. As a Branch Lister, you will be required to work Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm either every other Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm or every Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Salary - In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience), with OTE of £35,000 - £40,000, plus car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.