Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Mileage
8 months ago
Our client, a successful estate agency in Leighton Buzzard is urgently looking for an experienced & dynamic Valuer/Senior Sales Negotiator.
As a Valuer/Senior Sales Negotiator, your responsibilities will include registering applicants, generating new business, visiting market appraisals and negotiating offers. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and looking for a long-term career.
- Registering applicants
- Attending viewings
- Valuing properties
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Winning instructions for the sales team
- Supporting the Branch Manager
- Negotiating offers
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Own driving licence and car essential
- Strong valuer and proven track record
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard working & focused
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Care
5 & a half days a week.
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sundays 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 1 in 2 weekends
- The week after the weekend worked you will recieve a day in lieu
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £20,000 Basic salary (Depending on Experience), £30,000 - £40,000 OTE + Mileage & progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.