£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car allowance
8 days ago
Our Client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Valuer/Lister to join their busy team in Slough.
They are looking for a key member of staff to take over the majority of the valuations so the Director can concentrate on the continued expansion of the business. The successful candidate will need to have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions, as well as, committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
To be considered for the role of Valuer with our client you must have the following requirements:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong valuations conversions
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and use of own vehicle
As a Valuer you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, and alternate Saturdays 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £30,000 and an OTE of £40,000 - £45,000. A car allowance is also on offer with this salary package.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.