City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
My clients are one of the most successful wealth management companies globally and have seen a significant amount of growth recently. They are now looking to expand on their network and offer an amazing opportunity for individuals to become a successful wealth manager.
The right candidate for this role will have a successful track-record in either their education or career and also looking for a new challenge which will allow them to take control of their working lives and create value from themselves and their families. You will need to have the desire and eagerness to build a business or reputation that will stay with you for your career.
- An entrepreneurial mind and the desire to build something special
- Passionate for the financial services industry
- Go-getter and resilient
- Good at building and manufacturing relationships
- No direct experience or qualifications needed
- If successful you will be asked to pay for R01, but my clients will cover all other qualification
What the company will provide:
- All qualifications apart from R01 will be covered
- Chartered status
- An employed or self-employed position within a practice after initial training
- 6-month training program in Manchester
- £6,000 salary for training period
- £24,000 loan to start your own business
The selection process will consist of 4 separate interviews and a Business plan. Once you have been selected you will be asked to pay for R01 and complete this prior to start at the Academy.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.