Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant? Do you want to work for a firm that invests in your training and development?
My clients are currently looking for such an individual to join their team in the coastal Suffolk area as an Accounts Assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company that believes in its employee's development and well-being! As a company, they invest in the continued support and training of all their staff to ensure they achieve their personal and professional goals. With mental health and the well-being of its employees being a top priority.
Person specification for this Accounts Assistant Role:
- AAT qualified or equivalent (or studying towards).
- Previous experience in a practice environment is beneficial.
- General accounting experience including accounts preparation is essential.
- Confident IT user and previous experience in using Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate a “can do” approach to problem-solving.
- Respond well to supervision by senior members of staff.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client.
Job responsibilities for this Accounts Assistant Role:
- Account’s preparation
- Personal Tax
- Business Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Management accounts
- Providing support and training to trainees
In return for this Accounts Assistant Role:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 21-23 days annual holiday allowance which increases with service
- Life Insurance
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.