Due to expansion my client an Independent Architectural design consultancy are looking for an Architect to join the team. The right candidate will have experience in Design and Planning.
The successful Architect must have experience of:
- Creative designs and highly detailed drawings.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation. environmental impact, and project budget
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise.
- Travelling to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Working closely with engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technicians.
For the role of Architect you must have the following requirements:
- RIBA and CIAT qualification
- A minimum of two years in the role or be working at Architectural Technicians Level
- £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday with flexible hours available
- Car mileage available
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage