Our client is a well-established, market leader based in High Wycombe, are currently seeking an Assistant New Homes Sales Manager.
Experience in new homes is essential, however, our clients will also consider New Homes Sales Advisor looking to take the next step up!
A candidate with a background in the residential agency. The successful individual must have a proven track record within the property sector, and have the hunger and desire to hit the ground running!
As an Assistant New Homes Sales Manager your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Registering potential homebuyers details.
- Dealing with offers.
- Business generation (canvassing, leaflet drops etc.)
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Assist the New Homes Manager with daily duties (when required).
- Ensure compliance with brand standards and current legislation in line with the organisations' service level agreements.
- Identify potential buyers and secure maximum quality viewings, market appraisals, Financial Service appointments and Conveyancing instructions.
- Achieve targets in all business income streams including house sales, Financial Services appointments & Conveyancing instructions.
- Agree and achieve individual sales performance targets including new homes reservations, conveyancing, financial services and any other identified income stream.
- Adhere to company best practice at all times.
- Comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the residential sales operation.
- Develop and maintain excellent staff relationships with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Follow up viewings to secure offers where possible and feedback to clients.
- Undertake negotiations on behalf of the seller, giving prompt reports on progress and achieving successful sales.
- To undertake accompanied viewings (as and when required).
To be considered for the Assistant New Homes Sales Manager role you must have:
- Previous experience in either Estate Agency or a sales environment
- Working knowledge of Windows-based applications
- Experience in working on New Homes sales
- Be the "Go-to" person for both clients and developers.
- Confidence, with a fantastic telephone manner (great at building rapport and having a genuine love of helping customers).
- Experience within Land & New Homes (essential)
- Naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- You'll be able to think on your feet and be flexible
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a varied audience
As an Assistant New Homes Sales Manager role you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 pm, Saturdays (1 in 2) 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Basic £25,000
- OTE £50,000
- Car Mileage
- Other benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.