Are you a highly experienced international Architect who is looking to join a firm that believes in leaving a legacy of design?
Due to an increase in projects won my client, an established and highly successful design firm that provides fully integrated award-winning end-to-end services, is looking to expand its team with an Associate Director for their Kuwait office.
The successful Associate Director will be offered:
- 3,000 – 4,000 KWD per month (£92,000 - £124,000 per annum)
- Medical and life insurance
- Relocation assistance package; flights to Kuwait, temporary accommodation and transport to work, relocation payment
- Yearly flights
- Strong holiday allowance
- Career progression
- Dedicated onboarding assistance
- 20+ years’ experience – international project experience
- Architecture postgraduate master's degree is required
- Working knowledge of BIM Revit and Navisworks for review purposes, presentation software and Excel
- Proven track record of excellence in Architectural design and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of space planning, functional adjacencies and constructability
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable design and Fire & Life Safety (FLS) principles
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills with management experience of teams and departments
- Architectural design and technical experience with a full understanding of the management of designs using a full BIM process
- 3+ years experience of working in the Middle East is an advantage
- Knowledge of other languages
- Sustainability certification (LEED or equivalent)
- Chartered membership with the RIBA or equivalent
- Experience in master planning and urban design projects
- Working knowledge of ERP and CRS processes
- Proficiency in MS Project and other Design Planning & Management tools
- Use of Rhinoceros 3D modelling
The role of Associate Director:
- Lead a number of simultaneous major projects and be responsible for the delivery of the client’s requirements through all work stages.
- Represent the company at local and international events.
- Communicate with all interdepartmental multidisciplinary teams, clients and partners
- Motive and develop direct reports
- Ensure effective communications with the site supervision teams and specifically the coordination of RFI’s, shop drawings, specifications, site safety visits, quality control mock-ups and samples to ensure the site installed systems match the design intent
- Contribute to the design and delivery of innovative design solutions
- Lead and coordinate the Value Engineering of technical and value+ solutions
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.