Are you an experienced Administrator, looking to take the next step in your career? Then look no further.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Branch administrator to join our client's Chipping Norton based branch.
Working within a close-knit team, the position also offers:
The successful Branch Administrator will be offered:
- Up to £27,000 Basic (DOE)
- Additional bonus potential of up to £3,000
- Free parking
- Career progression
- Ongoing training and support
As a Branch Administrator, you will be required to work full time including Saturday on a rota basis.
Branch Administrator requirements:
- Have a minimum of 3 years admin experience.
- Ideally have Estate agency experience, not essential
- Bubbly personality
- Reliable and organised
- Excellent IT skills
- Swift and efficient typing skills
- A key team player
- Full UK driver's licence and access to own vehicle
Branch Administrator tasks include but are not limited to:
- Administration support for Management and the team
- Providing outstanding customer service, both by phone and face-to-face
- Actioning and Maintaining branch inbox.
- Outlook diary management
- Conducting viewings when required
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage