Our client, a successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in their profitable and busy office based in Welwyn Garden City.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who is already an accomplished lister, is enthusiastic to win new business and has a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
This Branch Manager role would suit an ambitious and experienced individual as our client is a key player in the market and already has impressive stock levels.
Our client would also be willing to consider outstanding property professionals who are looking for the next step in their careers.
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays on a rota basis
- Basic Salary of up to £25,000
- £50,000 OTE
- Company Car or car allowance
- Guarantee for the first few months
- Career progression
Requirements for the role of a Branch Manager:
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and a busy office
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Responsibilities included in the role of a Branch Manager:
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.