Our client, a well-established Estate Agents are looking for an experienced Branch Partner to join them in the Southville area in Bristol.
An excellent opportunity to have a more flexible role.
Working hours of a Branch Partner:
- Monday to Friday
- Every other Saturday
In return, our clients are offering the successful Branch Partner:
- £20,000 - £30,000 Basic
- £60,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Company Car
- Work from home
- Really high earning potential
Ideally, to be considered for the Branch Partner role, you must have the following:
- Highly experienced in Property Sales
- Be motivated and driven
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
Key tasks of a Branch Partner will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Similar to a self-employed role but under full employment
- Reporting to the Area Partner
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.