Are you an experienced Residential Building Surveyor based in Manchester or the surrounding area looking for a new opportunity?
If so, then this role could be for you. Our clients are a growing and successful practice of RICS regulated chartered surveyors who are looking for a reliable and professional building surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Our clients offer a dedicated and personal service to a range of clients whilst maintaining a personal touch. They are looking for a competent building surveyor who can join the practice and hit the ground running.
The duties of a Building Surveyor will include:
- Conducting homebuyer surveys across Manchester and the surrounding areas.
- Full building surveys
The successful Building Surveyor will have:
- A minimum of AssocRICS qualification. Ideally MRICS or FRICS
- Local knowledge and experience of the Manchester area.
- Basic salary of £50,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
- £5,000 car allowance
- They also provide all the equipment needed to carry out the role and RICS training.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.