My client a well-established Estate Agency is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer in Colchester with a strong background in data insight, segmentation and customer analysis. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, using their programming and analytical skills.
Applicants must have at least 2 years of data analysis experience using bespoke development as well as commercial products, coupled with a proven track record of delivering improvements using such techniques as customer segmentation and insight.
Responsibilities of a Business Intelligence Developer will include:
- Development and management of a data warehouse to hold customer and property data
- Integration of a multi-channel marketing tool for customer contacts
- Development of return on investment (ROI) measurement techniques and tools for all campaigns
- Working with IT and Digital Marketing teams to develop and monitor market campaigns
- Develop a suite of KPI’s for the data warehouse: daily/weekly/monthly MI, acquisition, retention, reactivation
- Provide regular analysis reports on issues and opportunities based on data intelligence
- Deliver data extracts as a request by business users
- Segment the customer and property databases to inform targeting and prioritisation; based on propensity and profile
- Use tools to analyse the data warehouse to identify key targeting opportunities and provide insight into current operational performance
- Identify external data sources that can be applied to better inform targeting
Essential skills for the role of Business Intelligence Developer:
- At least 2 years commercial experience using proven data analysis technologies and methodologies (including data mining and modelling)
- At least 2 years commercial experience using C#, ASP.NET, .NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2003/2005/2010, Web Services, WCF, WPF, Windows Services, and XML technologies
- Proven experience in the design, deployment and management of data warehouses
- Proven experience in working with large data sets, segmenting these as required to provide data insight for business users
- Proven experience with database segmentation and profiling techniques
- Ability to develop key insights into customer, property and operational data developing a strong set of informative KPI’s
- A firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
Desirable Skills of a Business Intelligence Developer:
- Ability to develop Microsoft SQL scripts to extract data sets from core databases
- Ability to develop data management processes to ensure a data warehouse is consistently kept up to date
- Ability to develop dashboards showing overall data performance (for example, using Microsoft Power BI)
- Basic £35,000
- Continued career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.