Our client a Roofing and Scaffolding contractor is actively recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in south Norwich.
The successful individual will have a positive, can do attitude as well as a background in pitched or flat roofing.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring the management of the contract runs as smoothly and effectively as possible to Client’s satisfaction.
- Develop effective processes and procedures across cost control and productivity within the site to ensure KPI's are met.
- Ensuring that all budgetary requirements are met on a weekly basis.
- Managing and monitoring all operations staff.
The successful Contracts Manager will have:
- A background in pitched or flat roofing with an in-depth knowledge of both
- The ability to carry out roof surveys, estimate, implement contract and carry through to final account stage.
- Up to date knowledge of all Health and Safety requirements to fulfil this role.
- Contract management experience minimum of 2 years is preferred.
In return, my client is offering:
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.