Are you looking to grow your career and join an experimental architecture firm working on exciting and award-winning projects globally?
Our clients are looking for experienced and highly motivated Design Architects / Computational Designers to join their growing team in Dubai due to the large increase in the number of projects they have recently taken on.
They are ideally looking for individuals who are strong on conceptual designs and show a high level of proficiency in computational tools and software such as Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit, AutoCAD, and Dynamo. Individuals who have knowledge and workable experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) or the Metaverse would be a bonus.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or a related field preferred
- Experience within the GCC isn't essential to be considered for this position
- 2 - 8 years experience as either an Architect or Computational Designer
- Preferred 2+ years AEC industry experience with a focus on computation.
- Willingness to learn and continue to develop skills
- Strong experience with 3D software, parametric/generative modelling and automation experience, Revit/Dynamo, Rhino/Grasshopper etc.
- Awareness of emerging technologies, such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and computational design, and their potential applications in architecture
- Strong understanding of parametric and generative design principles, and their application in architectural design.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment and communicate effectively with architects, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- A portfolio showcasing projects where computational design techniques were employed, demonstrating creativity, innovation, and technical proficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for pushing the boundaries of architectural design through computational methods.
The successful Design Architect / Computational Designer will be offered:
- Working visa
- Medical insurance
- Yearly bonuses
- Regular in-house training and 1-1 mentoring with Associates / Directors
- Career progression
- 15,000 - 20,000 AED (depending on experience) - could pay more for the right individual
- Utilize computational design software and scripting languages to develop parametric and generative design solutions for architectural projects.
- Collaborate with project teams to integrate computational design methodologies into the architectural design process, from concept development to construction documentation.
- Contribute to the development of design algorithms and custom scripts to optimize design performance and efficiency.
- Participate in design research and experimentation to explore innovative design possibilities and push the boundaries of architectural design.
- Assist in the visualization and presentation of computational design solutions to clients and project stakeholders.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in computational design and digital fabrication technologies to enhance the firm's design capabilities.
- Monday to Friday between 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Due to the high amount of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.