Our client a leading independent family-run company is currently on the lookout for an Estate Manager to join their close-knit team based East of Cambridge.
This role will be varied however office-based with full support from the team and the Directors of the business!
- As an Estate Manager, you will be required to work Monday to Friday – NO WEEKENDS!
Our client is offering the successful Estate Manager:
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary DOE
- Company car
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- Free parking nearby
As an Estate Manager, your role will involve the following:
- Dealing with any maintenance issues that may occur
- Speaking with contractors, landlords, and tenants
- Compliance checks
- Issuing section 20 notices when needed
- General admin
To be considered for the Estate Manager role you must have:
- Experience as an Estate Manager is essential
- A proven track record in managing multiple sites
- It would be an advantage if you have experience gaining new sites
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Full driving license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.