Our clients, a Financial practice in Norfolk, are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Administrator to join their team. This position will offer the opportunity to progress into a Paraplanner role therefore offering growth and career progression.
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Salary package on offer for the successful Financial Administrator:
- £24,000 - £27,000
- Full Training and Progression
- Qualifications funded and supported
Requirements for the role of Financial Administrator:
- Experience in a Financial Administrator position
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Responsibilities included in the role of Financial Administrator:
- Preparing and maintaining client files in conjunction with the admin function
- To collate all the quantitative detailed information required to support any recommendations to be made
- Ensure all relevant paperwork held within a client file is present, relevant and compliant
- Discuss client objectives with the adviser
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.