We are currently looking for a Financial Planning Assistant to join our clients, an established IFA in the Derby area. The main purpose of the role is to support the IFAs with their Administration work, by preparing documents and undertaking a range of administrative tasks to enable the office to run smoothly. The position is a hybrid role, working remotely half the week and half the week in the office.
- Part-time and Full Time Options
The successful Financial Planning Assistant will be offered:
- £24,000 - £26,000 (Pro Rata & Depending on Experience)
- 33 days holiday (Pro Rata)
- Unum life works
- Calm subscription
- Hybrid working
To be considered for the Financial Planning Assistant role you must have:
- Administration experience in a financial planning company for at least two years.
- Experience in processing authority letters and gathering data about a client’s investments, pensions, and life assurance policies.
- Understanding of financial transactions including those related to investments, insurance policies, sales, fund switches, and withdrawals.
- Financial administration qualifications would be advantageous.
- Comfortable using different types of technology and systems, including CRM and project management systems, and a range of investments.
Due to the high amounts of applications, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, which is acting as the Employment Agency for this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.