An exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, a respected independent estate agency, as a Full or Part-Time Inventory Clerk in Upminster.
Ideally, to be considered for the role of Inventory Clerk our client is looking for someone who has previous experience within Residential Lettings but will also consider exceptional individuals with less experience providing they retain excellent communication skills both face-to-face and via the phone, as well as, being professional and confident.
Our clients are offering the successful Inventory Clerk:
- £25,000 - £30,000 (pro-rata)
- 3-4 days working week
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- Car or car allowance
Duties of the Inventory Clerk will include but will not be limited to:
- Visiting all managed properties to prepare an initial inventory report before tenants moving in
- Mid-term inspections
- Ensure the tenants are looking after the managed properties throughout their tenancy/ occupation
- Conduct a check-out inspection
- Negotiating deposit returns
- General office administration
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.